Facing mcafee error 1053 while using McAfee Mcshield service? Normally, it happens due to the system file issues in the operating system and some other reasons such as the corrupt download of the security software, McAfee’s incomplete installation, and deletion of McAfee product files from the McAfee software products, malware & spyware attacks etc. These are very common error and may occur anytime.
Troubleshooting steps to fix McAfee error 1053?
So, now we are going to explain how to get rid of the error code 1053. These steps are so simple and can easily be understood by anyone. Please follow all the steps in ascending order.
Manual user guide solution
- Click to Start the system
- Now Log on as an Administrator on McAfee account
- Now again hit the Start Button
- Select, All Programs and Accessories
- Choose System Tool option
- Click System Restore Button
- On the new window, select and click Restore My Computer To An Earlier Time
- Click Next button
- From On This List Option, select and click System Restore Point
- Click Restore Point List and again click Next button
- Click the Next button on the confirmation window
- After the restoration finishes, Restart your system
Automatic user guide solution
- Go to the official website of McAfee
- Download the McAfee Mcshield Service Error 1053 Repair Tool
- Now install the repair tool
- Click Scan button
- After completing the scanning process, click Fix Error button
- Once the process is completed restart the computer
After following all these steps, error 1053 will be fixed. And if it still persists, you may call the customer support number. You can also contact the support team to get guidance on how to download McAfee antivirus using mcafee.com/activate. The team will be glad to assist you within the shortest time possible.